Sunday 2 October 2011

Some of my favourite things...

I've been a busy little beaver lately. I've upped my work hours so now working 4 days a week, plus toddler, plus doggy walking and all the other household chores that come with life.

Sometimes I have little day dreams about living alone somewhere in a perfect little cottage and pottering about reading and just generally relaxing. But in truth I love my little family (even with all the work and lack of time for myself). I was brought up as an only child so have a great need to get time to myself. While extroverts need the company of people to energise them, I need some solitude to do the same. Finding time can be tricky, but all it takes is a walk at lunch time or even some time on the commute home.

Lack of time is my excuse for not having posted lately, but I'll try to make it up over the next few days.

No real theme I'm afraid, just some photos that have accumulated on my phone!


no, I haven't blurred the husky's face to protect his identity. He just moved too fast. This is an old photo, one of my 'let's see how many random members of the family can wander through the pic' ones.

And, joy of joys, we have lined the walls finally. DIY> don't mind dping it, but it takes so long! Bought a house that needs work, for the big garden and good location. Seemed like a great idea at the time ;)

Anyway. Clothes.

Evans top
Primark beads
Black new look jeans
Primark leather ballet flate (really pleased with these for £12 and leather!).

I saw a girl on the bus wearing this top but realised it was a season ago so no longer available on the Evans website...... stumbled across it on Ebay for 99p. Excellent. Think I might wear it will a belt next time as it's a bit baggy.

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment