Thursday 14 February 2013

Going spotty with Curvissa

Feeling like a very lucky girl this week after I picked up a lovely parcel from Curvissa.

I haven't bought any thing from this brand previously, mostly because I hadn't really heard of them. Having a look through their site though I have to say I'm impressed. They have a real range of different styles and looks. Loving their Vintage Americana Fashion, which 'Captures  the essence of America and oozes effortless cool and carefree style, making it a perfect look for any occasion.'

I've probably said this before, but I do like the relaxed style of Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, that sort of look. Not always the easiest to buy in fat sizes so I recommend having a look at Curvissa. 

This cardigan is a size 26-28, and it's a generous fit. Nice and thick for winter as well. Thinking of wearing it with skinny jeans and a long line navy top next time. I was also lucky enough to be sent some chinos, but they are a little more suited to spring than winter. Fingers crossed for warmer weather, and another Curvissa post, soon!

Cardigan - Curvissa
Scarf - Primark
Denim skirt - Onestopplus
Shoes - Converse





1 comment: