Thursday 28 February 2013

Work wear challenge - belated Popping my colour post!

So, I am a bit late with this one, but here is my Pop My Colour post. Neons and brights are all the thing this season, but I haven't been inspired yet - I need some heat to get me thinking that perky. I do have this old thing in the wardrobe though - worn very infrequently. It's red and I thought wearing a contrasting colour made both pop quite nicely. Dress bought when in Australia years ago, necklace a Brand Alley purchase for a stupidly cheap price given its quality.

So, what do you think?








Please check out all the members of the Plus Size Work Wear challenge!

Amanda of Cruella’s Curves

Beth of Tinkerbell and the Lost Girls

Claire of A Monkey Fatshionista

Gemma of Pinkgemma Plus

Hanna of The Wardrobe Challenge

Laura of What Laura Loves

Naomi of Diamonds n’ Pearls

Rosie of A Rose Like This

Sara of Scribblings of a Brit Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment