Wednesday 9 March 2011

So, what's with all the F's???

OK, I'm not addicted to the letter F, really. It's just the name I was going to call this blog didn't really work in the end and I wanted to say it was going to be about being fat, fashion, having a family and really being fine (even though I'm fat)!

My personal feeling is that actually maintaining my current weight for the last four years has been much better for me emotionally and health wise than the previous 20 years of my weight either going down quickly with crash diets and then creeping ever higher while I felt more and more as a failure. Maintaining a constant weight has given me the opportunity to learn to love the body I'm in and adopt a lifestyle that, while not making me thinner, at least has keep my weight stable and my health fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment