Sunday, 25 March 2012

Five take: Casual

Five take is where NicoleRebeccaClaire ,Becky and I all take a theme or item of clothing and wear it in our own way and this week it's casual.


And I do casual lots... and lots. Very lots.


This is my look for going toddler swimming, dog walking, a bit of sitting around and cooking Sunday dinner. I would usually probably wear jeans but what with the warmer weather and my 'learning to love my legs' current project I decided to wear a skirt and leggings :)



As I was going walking, I'm also wearing Asics trainers (although I was wearing ballet flats mostly) They are fabulous and very comfortable. 


Skirt is from M&S, leggings from Primark, vest H&M, Jumper from Gap, scarf from Primark as well.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good Gina! loving the splash of colour with the scarf and we all know how much I love leopard print!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving your scarf.
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete