Friday 14 September 2012

Bright floral dress

One day last week when the sun was hot and the birds were singing, I felt all cheery and wore my lovely bright yellow dress from Tescos. Got this for £7 in their summer sale, and while it isn't lined, I have had lots of compliments on the pattern and the fit is good. I find with Tesco's plus size clothes that the sizing IS on the large side so this is a 24.

Note: I do actually have legs, but was taking this photo with a self timer so they got missed out. This may also explain the rather fed up expression on my face!

Jacket is by New Look.



4 comments:

  1. Ooh love the lemon
    It looks so fresh and summery! Looking lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that dress I got it for £7 too it's so summery I love it. It looks great on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most gorgeous spring dress ever!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful in that dress

    ReplyDelete